- To request access to your personal data.
- To request correction of our records.
- To request removal of data or limit our use of it - this right is not absolute and we may not be able to comply with your request. You have a right to have personal data erased and prevent types of data processing in the following specific circumstances.
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When you withdraw consent we have relied upon.
- When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed.
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child.
- To object to processing - in some cases, we may need to explain that we have good grounds to continue to process your information.
- To data portability - this right allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes for different services. This only applies to personal data provided by you, with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and when processing is automated.
- Not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling - this right only applies where the decision is based on automated processing and we do not undertake any automated decision-making, including profiling.
- To withdraw consent (when this is the only basis for our use of your data).
To find out more or to request a change or deletion to your personal information, see Your rights.
To obtain access to the records we hold about you see Accessing your personal data.
If you have an issue to resolve
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO. If you have a complaint about why your information has been collected, how it has been used or how long we keep it for, please contact the DPO.