1 Contact us online
Adults social care (CarePoint)
Children's social care
- Use our online enquiry form
Roads and travel
- Use our online form to report a problem with a road or pavement
- Use our online form to ask a question about a road or pavement
You can find most other services on our Contact a service page.
If you have a general enquiry:
2 Phone us
Phone: 01243 642121
- For emergencies outside of office hours:
- Phone: 01243 642425)
- If you have a hearing impairment:
- Textphone (typetalk): 018001 01243 642121
Children's Access Point
Roads and Transport Team
Phone: 01243 642105
Phone: 01243 642122
Phone: 01243 642110
Phone: 01243 777653
Learning and schools
Phone: 03330 142903
Other phone numbers
More services are listed on our Contact a service page but:
- if you need to speak to someone about a general enquiry:
- Phone: 01243 777100 (8.00am-6.00pm, Monday to Friday)
- if you have a hearing impairment:
- Textphone (typetalk): 018001 01243 777100.
3 Write to or visit us
Follow the links to find the addresses of County Council offices if you want to visit or write to us.
5 Do it online
There may be things can you do yourself online to save you contacting us.