Use our online forms to report:
- road conditions - rough, cracked or uneven surfaces.
- road markings, lines and signs - faded lines, damaged signs or requests for new lines or signage.
- inspection cover problems - damaged or missing manhole or drain covers.
- kerb or edge problems - damaged or missing kerb or edging.
- obstructions - skips, scaffolding, hoardings, builders' materials, mud or debris or illegal signs.
Find more information about the following issues:
Reporting issues and viewing case updates
Online reporting enables you to:
- create an account, saving you time when reporting and keeping a log of your submitted reports
- use the map to check if the issue has already been reported and view the status of current open reports
- subscribe to updates about existing reports by viewing them on the report form map, selecting the pin for the report and submitting your email address.
To receive progress updates you must register for an account or provide an email address when you submit your report.
Be aware that we do not monitor online reports at weekends or during bank holidays.