Obstructions on road, pavement or cycle path

Report issues about obstructions on road, pavement or cycle path online

Use our online form to report obstructions such as skips, scaffolding, hoardings, builders' materials, mud, debris or illegal signs:

Report an obstruction (external link)

Find further information about:

Reporting issues and viewing case updates

Online reporting enables you to:

  • create an account, saving you time when reporting and keeping a log of your submitted reports
  • use the map to check if the issue has already been reported and view the status of current open reports
  • subscribe to updates about existing reports by viewing them on the report form map, selecting the pin for the report and submitting your email address.

To receive progress updates you must register for an account or provide an email address when you submit your report.

Be aware that we do not monitor online reports at weekends or during bank holidays.

Last updated:
24 June 2024
Share this
Share this

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.