Use our online forms to report:
- overgrown vegetation
- tree problems - fallen tree or branches, dead or dying trees, overhanging branches
- grass cutting issues - ensure you have first checked the grass cutting schedule
- damage to grass verges - rutting caused by vehicles driving over or parking on a verge
- weed problems - areas of weeds causing a hazard such as cracked pavements, or noxious weeds such as giant hogwort or Japanese knotweed.
Find more information about these issues:
Reporting issues and viewing case updates
Online reporting enables you to:
- create an account, saving you time when reporting and keeping a log of your submitted reports
- use the map to check if the issue has already been reported and view the status of current open reports
- subscribe to updates about existing reports by viewing them on the report form map, selecting the pin for the report and submitting your email address.
To receive progress updates you must register for an account or provide an email address when you submit your report.
Be aware that we do not monitor online reports at weekends or during bank holidays.