West Sussex County Council (WSCC) is registered as a ‘data controller’ with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO - Reg. No. Z6413427), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). This ensures that your personal data is processed fairly and kept securely for no longer than is necessary.
- Types of information we collect and how we use it
- Personal and special category data
- Who we share your information with
- How long we will keep your personal data
- Privacy notices
- Automated decisions and profiling
- Your rights
- Customer Service Centre
- Consultation. engagement and research
- Data security
- National Fraud Initiative