Vehicles causing obstruction

Find out how to report a vehicle causing an obstruction.

Sussex Police will not deal with parking issues unless a vehicle is causing an obstruction that is likely to endanger life. To report a vehicle that is causing an obstruction, or to arrange release of a vehicle already removed, contact Sussex Police.

Vehicles parking in contravention of existing waiting restrictions should be reported to the relevant district or borough council parking service. Vehicles parking in a hazardous position on an unrestricted section of highway should be reported to WSCC Highways.

If you have impaired hearing, a MINICOM help line is available on 01273 483435.

Last updated:
4 December 2018

Share this

Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • (optional)

    West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.