Appealing against our decisions

You can appeal if you are not happy with a decision we have made.

This could be about your:

  • eligibility for funded social care support
  • self-assessment
  • assessment
  • financial assessment - the amount of disability-related expenditure we take into account when assessing a contribution for providing your care
  • support planning
  • personal budget.

Our appeals process provides a simple way for you to request a review of the decision/s and to receive a quick response.

You can register your appeal quickly and easily using our online form.

More information or to find out about other ways to make an appeal is available below, or you can contact Adults' CarePoint.

Last updated:
3 February 2022
Share this
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.