Advocacy for adults

How to get help to say what you want and represent your interests.

You may want some help to say what you want. An advocate can help you do this. They can also help secure your rights, represent your interests, find things out for you and help you get the support you need.

Find out more on West Sussex Connect to Support:


(West Sussex Connect to Support)

Last updated:
11 July 2018

Share this

Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.