1 How to apply for a permit
You need to contact your local district or borough council parking office to apply for:
- an on-street parking permit
- a dispensation notice
- a parking bay suspension
This is because they administer each residents' parking scheme (RPS) on behalf of the County Council.
Further information and contact details
2 Types of permits
Permits, notices and suspensions include:
- residents' permits
- residents' visitors' permits
- non-residents' permits
- healthcare permits
- residents' carer permits
- traders' permits
- charity permits
- dispensation notices
- lost, damaged or stolen permits
- parking bay suspensions (minimum 24-hour notice required)
- parking for weddings and funerals.
3 On-street parking permit charges
The current charges for on-street parking permits can be found in the document below. Please note that charges may be periodically reviewed.