Request a change to an existing Controlled Parking Zone

How to request a change to a CPZ.

Please ensure that you have read Part 3 of the County Council’s Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) Policy before making a request:

Supporting information

If you live outside of a CPZ and you feel that a particular parking problem might be solved by smaller scale measures such as yellow lines, you can apply to the County Council for a permanent Traffic Regulation Order.

If you would like to apply for a disabled bay (within or outside a CPZ) complete our Disabled Parking Bay enquiry form.

Last updated:
1 June 2022
Share this
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.