Apply for a new Controlled Parking Zone

How to request a new CPZ.

Ensure that you have read Part 1 of the County Council’s Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) Policy before making a request - see How Controlled Parking Zones work.

Alternatively, you can submit a valid petition under the Council’s published Petition Scheme.

Last updated:
16 June 2022
Share this
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.