Report an issue with a Public Right of Way

How to report a problem with a footpath, bridle path, restricted byway or a byway open to all traffic.

When reporting a problem, please provide as much information as possible.

Report a problem with a Public Right of Way (PRoW)

Last updated:
20 July 2021
Share this
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.