Virtually all premises and nearly every type of building, structure and open space is covered by the Fire Safety Order (FSO).
Where can I find guidance booklets?
The following Government guides provide further information about fire safety to help you understand, conduct and regularly review your fire risk assessment:
- Offices and shops
- Factories and warehouses
- Sleeping accommodation
- Residential care premises
- Educational premises
- Small and medium places of assembly (holding 300 people or fewer)
- Large places of assembly (holding more than 300 people)
- Theatres, cinemas and similar premises
- Open air events and venues
- Healthcare premises
- Animal premises and stables
- Transport premises and facilities