Make changes to a Residents’ Parking Scheme

Submit a request to make changes within an existing Residents’ Parking Scheme (RPS).

Each Residents’ Parking Scheme (RPS) in West Sussex is reviewed on an annual basis.

Contact us in writing, outlining your concerns and reasons for any changes, if you already live within a RPS and would like changes to be made to the waiting restrictions.

There are currently no plans to introduce any new RPS or RPS extensions in West Sussex.

If you live outside of a RPS and you feel that a particular parking problem might be solved by new waiting restrictions (yellow lines) rather than a RPS, complete our Traffic Regulation Order enquiry form.

If you would like to apply for a disabled bay (within or outside a RPS) complete our Disabled Parking Bay enquiry form.

Last updated:
18 August 2017

Share this

Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.