Please note: Due to the current situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), wherever possible apply for a badge online.
Government guidelines mean that we cannot fully staff our office and therefore have limited capacity to receive and process post. Applications and items sent by post are likely to be delayed.
The downloadable form to be printed and completed is below. You can scan your completed form, with supporting documents, and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you have no other option, return it to our postal address.
Along with your application form you will need to post the following documents:
- a recent, colour, passport-standard and size photograph, signed on the back by the applicant
- a copy of a document confirming your address, such as a Council Tax or utility bill dated within the last 12 months
- a copy of a document proving your identity, such as an ID card or passport
- a copy of your award letter if you are applying under any of the automatic eligibility criteria
- recent medical evidence of your disability.
We are not responsible for documents that are lost in the post; applicants send them at their own risk. Please do not send the original documents.
The cost of postage varies according to the size, thickness and weight of the letter. Underpaid postage will severely delay your application.
If you would like us to send you a form, contact us by email or phone using the details below.
If your application is approved, we will contact you by letter or email advising how to make payment. Once payment is received, your badge will be posted to your home address.