Flooding, blocked drains and overgrown vegetation

Report problems with flooding, blocked drains and overgrowth.

You can report issues via the Love West Sussex website.

If you would like to receive updates on your report you will need to register for an account.

Report a problem online using Love West Sussex(external link)

Be aware that we do not monitor online reports at weekends or during bank holidays.

View and track online reports

You can also track reports made online using Love West Sussex.

Last updated:
26 January 2022
Share this
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.