West Sussex e-Sourcing portal
Providers should register on the the West Sussex e-Sourcing portal to access:
- tender opportunities
- request information
- request a quotation
- dates of supplier events.
To find the relevant tender on the Portal, enter the project reference number in the search box and select 'Enter' or 'Search'.
- Re-opening of the framework agreement for supported living and family support services for adults with learning disabilities and disabled children and young people in West Sussex.
We invite proposals from Service Providers able to provide services for adults and/or children and young people in respect of the above named contract.
The following services are included in the contract:
- A supported living service where care/support is delivered in an accommodation based service and where some support is shared and may include 24 hour support. (Services for adults and/or children and young people.)
- An outreach support service where care/support is offered but where there is no shared support, for example, the customer is living with parents/carers or living alone. (Services for adults and/or children and young people.)
- Shared Lives, which is care/support provided to customers in their own home by individuals, couples or families assessed and approved by a CQC registered provider. Support provided can be Short Break/Respite, Long term or Day Time arrangements. (Services to adults only.)
- A live-in service delivering care/support where the carer has their own living space in the customer’s home and the customer will usually require 24 hour care. (Services to adults only.)
Services are split into four lots over three geographical areas and providers are able to apply for any combination that they wish.
We would especially welcome proposals from providers able to offer services for children and young people.
Providers should register their details on the e-Sourcing portal. Follow links to the current opportunities and the appropriate project (Project No. CWSCC - 018036).
Deadline for submission of tenders is 3.00pm on 1 February 2018.