West Sussex e-Sourcing portal
Providers should register on the the West Sussex e-Sourcing portal to access:
- tender opportunities
- request information
- request a quotation
- dates of supplier events.
To find the relevant tender on the Portal, enter the project reference number in the search box and select 'Enter' or 'Search'.
- West Sussex County Council contract for the provision of care home bed placements to facilitate discharge to assess with reablement care services
We invite tenders from Service Providers in respect of the provision of the above service to be delivered within the Southern and Mid-Sussex Adult Services Localities of West Sussex.
The scope of the work is to provide up to 30 beds in total, in the care category of ‘Band P’ Frail with intensive/complex physical care needs for use by Social Care teams in the Southern and Mid-Sussex Adult Social Care localities.
Contracts will be awarded to between one and four Service Providers and in accordance with the West Sussex County Council 2007 care homes terms and conditions of contract and the supplementary agreement.
1. Southern Adult Services Locality six beds (+ 2 additional pressures)
2. Southern Adult Services Locality six beds (+ 2)
3. Mid-Sussex Adult Services Locality five beds (+ 2)
4. Mid-Sussex Adult Services Locality five beds (+ 2)
Referrals to Southern Adult Services locality beds will primarily come from Worthing Hospital and referrals to Mid-Sussex Adult Services locality beds will primarily come from Princess Royal Hospital.
All contracts will be awarded for an initial period of 24 months with the option to extend up to a total term of 60 months and the anticipated total value is £4.2m per annum
Providers should register their details on the West Sussex e-Sourcing portal. Follow links to the current opportunities and the appropriate project (Project No. WSCC - 015110).
Documents can be requested until 11.00am on 4 December 2017.