We are committed to making the information we have, that does not contain personal details, available to anyone. This 'open data' is free to use, re-use and share.
You could, for example, use this data to analyse local issues, add to your webpage or blog, or use as part of a web application - the choice is yours.
What data is available?
The open data currently available from us is listed below.
- Local Government Transparency Code data - Data sets required by the Local Government Transparency Code.
- Other data about the Council - Equalities data, role profiles and websites' and call centre statistics.
- DfE local authority data matrix - Department for Education data for West Sussex 2006/12.
- Financial data - How the County Council has budgeted or spent its money.
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) data - West Sussex population's health and its determining factors.
- Place data - Housing, land, roads, traffic and children and family centre data.
- Other data sources - Websites where you can find statistical information about West Sussex.
You may reuse this information freely and flexibly, with a few conditions, under the UK Open Government Licence.