Apply to have your research or consultation approved

Approval process for consultation, engagement and research projects for students and external organisations.

If you are planning to carry out a consultation or engagement project with our residents, or you are planning to undertake research with or on adults using social care services, their carers or social care staff, you will need to seek approval from the County Council before you start your project.

Approval of this kind is a requirement of the UK Policy Framework for Health and Social Care Research.

Contact us to discuss your research if you are unsure if you need approval.

Last updated:
28 January 2022
Share this
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.