Other data sources
Other websites where you can find statistical information about West Sussex.
- DATA.GOV.UK - over 6,000 datasets from the Government and local authorities.
- Food Standards Agency: UK food hygiene rating data API - includes ratings about restaurants, pubs, cafés, takeaways, supermarkets and food shops.
- GOV.UK: Publications - reports, guidance, statistics and datasets from a wide range of ministerial departments and local government.
- GOV.UK: Statistics - demographic and other data for the UK; simply filter the results by topic or government department.
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
- NCVO UK: Civic Society Almanac - datasets held and collected by voluntary and community organisations on, for example, income, expenditure, assets and beneficiaries.
- Nomis - provides up-to-date labour market statistics from official sources.
- Office for National Statistics: Neighbourhood Statistics - data search for your local neighbourhood.
- Ordnance Survey: OS OpenData - mapping datasets for the UK.
- Prodata Weather Systems - provides data for Independent Automatic Weather Stations in the UK and weather conditions in their areas.
- UK Broadband Availability data for West Sussex - broadband information about West Sussex.
14 November 2020