You can view the Care Guide online as an interactive eBook and browse through it electronically.
Following a delay in publication of the 2020/21 edition of the Care Guide due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently working on a new online version to be published early 2021. As an interim measure, the version below has been updated and shows current figures and rates.
Printed copies of the Care Guide will follow in Spring 2021.View the West Sussex Care Guide online (opens in new window) (external link)
Or, if you prefer, you can:
- obtain a printed version at your local library
- order a copy via our online social care publications form
- download the PDF version below along with useful checklists.
The guide covers:
- finding care at home locally
- day care services
- Extra-care Housing Schemes
- care homes around the county.
In addition, you can view Care Quality Commission reports for care homes in West Sussex to help you make your decision.
A summary of the Care Guide information about financial assistance that you might be entitled to is available on our benefits and payments checklist page.
The following documents are intended for printing and may not be suitable for users with assistive technologies.