- Report online - Select 'Parking - disabled badges' for question 5
- Phone: 01243 777653
Please provide as much information as possible such as:
- the Blue Badge holder's name and date of birth
- the Blue Badge serial number
- the town and street location of where the claimed misuse occurred
- the time and date of when the claimed misuse occurred.
Full details on your Blue Badge rights and responsibilities are available from GOV.UK. Information includes who can use the badge, how it must be displayed, who has the power to inspect it and when it must be returned.
If you have received a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) as a result of incorrectly displaying or misusing your Blue Badge and you wish to challenge it or make an appeal, please follow the instructions on the reverse of the PCN and contact the issuing authority.
Misuse of a designated Blue Badge bay
Non-disabled people who park in a bay designated for Blue Badge holders are liable to receive a Fixed Penalty Notice or Penalty Charge Notice.