Living in West Sussex
Find out what awaits you in our beautiful county.
The county of West Sussex
West Sussex is an English county based on the south coast.
With the picturesque South Downs to the north and beautiful beaches to the south there is lots to see and do in West Sussex.
West Sussex is also home to Gatwick Airport, many market towns, Arundel Castle, the cathedral city of Chichester and the internationally renowned Goodwood estate, known for its horse racing and motorsport.
Location of West Sussex
West Sussex is found in the south of England. It neighbours three counties - Hampshire to the west, Surrey to the north and East Sussex to the east.
With its own international airport and proximity to London, West Sussex is well served by transport links. Here are some approximate journey times by train or plane to some of the UK's major cities:
- London - 30 minutes by train
- Manchester - 3 hours by train
- Cardiff - 3 hours by train
- Southampton - 2 hours by train
- Glasgow - 1 and a half hours by plane
- Belfast - 2 hours by plane
Commuting times to our offices
You can get to our offices located around West Sussex in under an hour from some of the south's major towns and cities:
- Southampton to our Chichester office - 45 minutes
- Portsmouth to our Bognor Regis office - 33 minutes
- Guildford to our Horsham office - 43 minutes
- Croydon to our Horsham office - 38 minutes
- Leatherhead to our Crawley office - 45 minutes
- Eastbourne to our Worthing office - 60 minutes
- Brighton to our Worthing office - 36 minutes
Experience West Sussex
You can find out loads more about West Sussex on our dedicated website. Find out about the different areas of West Sussex and what they have to offer - from countryside to coast!Experience West Sussex website