We have a comprehensive social worker learning and development pathway which outlines essential and recommended learning. The pathway is designed to support your continuing professional development at all stages in your career and is aligned to the Professional Capabilities Framework.
Watch our video as social worker Mark Winstanley talks about career progression in Children's Services.
All new members of staff benefit from learning and development that relates to our core practice framework.
We also have:
- a range of workplace learning opportunities, such as shadowing, coaching, peer learning and supervision
- access to Research in Practice and Community Care Inform
- apprenticeships for staff
- a wide range of additional learning and development events
- Local Safeguarding Children Partnership learning and development opportunities and resources
- excellent links with local universities and a postgraduate pathway via University of Chichester.
Find out more