The group aims to:
- enable you to find out about existing mental health services
- provide you with the opportunity to have your views heard
- raise awareness of how discrimination can have a negative impact on your wellbeing.
The group’s achievements so far include:
- winning the Community Impact Award at the ‘Positive for Youth’ awards
- joining the Clinical Academic Group to represent your voice
- delivering workshops and attending events including:
- World Mental Health Day
- National Citizen Service
- Bridging the Gap mental health event
- designing and launching the 'Let’s talk about it' video
- creating posters for schools with top tips on key topics:
Find out more about the group by reading our latest blogs.