Replace a lost or stolen school travel pass

How to apply for a replacement school bus or train pass.

You'll need to pay £13.00 to replace one of the following bus passes:

  • Compass Travel
  • Emsworth & District
  • Stagecoach

You will need to contact Brighton & Hove Bus and Metrobus directly for replacement bus passes, or your nearest staffed train station for train passes.

When you'll get your replacement pass

You will usually receive your replacement bus pass within 10 working days of us receiving your payment.

Last updated:
26 March 2018

Share this

Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.