Accounts, user names and passwords
How to access the portal and troubleshoot any issues.
- All accounts are in the format Number.Firstname.Surname.
- Accounts may or may not have access to child data depending on the access requested by the setting manager. Managers can request accounts or access to funding records by completing the staff update form on the portal. See the guidance help guide available on Staff changes.
- Please do not attempt to create an account using the ‘Create account’ link on the portal sign-in page – use the staff update form instead.
- Please do not change your username as this may make your account less secure.
- An extra password (‘secret word’) is required to access the funding part of any account.
- The portal requires that you enter three characters only from your secret word.
- The default 'secret word' is WSCC. When you first sign in you are required to change your secret word.
- To change your secret word, follow the Estimates or Actuals PDF help guides. If you cannot remember the secret word, contact us.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the 'Forgotten your password?' link on the sign-in page and follow the instructions to recover your account.
- Accounts are locked for 72 hours if multiple incorrect password attempts are made.
- If you require your account unlocked quickly, call us.
7 September 2023