Contact National Rail Enquiries to find train fares and the cost of season tickets for all UK rail journeys.
You can also:
- buy advance train tickets online with Qjump or Trainline for cheaper travel
- view miscelleneous offers on Southern Rail's website.
- Family and Friends Railcard - annual railcard providing a third off adult fares and up to 60% for ages 5-15.
- Network Railcard - a third off Off-peak and Anytime tickets in the Network Railcard area.
Children, young people and students
- 16-25 Railcard - a third off rail travel for ages 16-25.
- Sussex Student Card - a third off rail season tickets for ages 16-19 in sixth form or college.
- Unizone season ticket - unlimited travel for students in the Brighton/Worthing Unizone area who already have a 16-25 Railcard.
You can also find information about concessions on School and college transport.
Older and disabled people
You can do one of two things:
- Buy your own railcard:
- Apply to the County Council for a one-year senior or disabled persons' railcard instead of a bus pass offering free off-peak travel. This will save you a third off standard and first-class off-peak rail fares across Britain but you will not have to pay for the railcard yourself: