Visit the below websites for road safety advice for car drivers, motorcyclists, pedestrians, cyclists, horseriders and all road users.
Sussex Safer Roads Partnership
The Sussex Safer Roads Partnership works to reduce the number of individuals killed or seriously injured each year on Sussex's roads.
West Sussex County Council is one of the founding members of the Partnership. The others are:
- Sussex Police
- East Sussex County Council
- Brighton and Hove City Council
- The Highways Agency
Visit the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership website for:
- a wealth of road safety information and driving advice
- details of driver safety courses
- latest road safety news and events
- a map showing of safety cameras in the county.
The THINK! campaign is run by the Department for Transport. Visit the THINK! website for road safety information, advice and resources for all road users.