Given the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and community is of utmost importance to us. With this in mind we are immediately suspending our training courses until further notice. We are also reviewing our fire extinguisher servicing schedule. Please call 033 022 24658 for up-to-date information.
Fire extinguishers are a requirement in all commercial premises under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005, Section 13, to protect people in the event of fire.
Fires are identified using a classification system and it is important to use the correct fire extinguisher to tackle each different type of fire.
Using our qualified and experienced engineers we can provide a full range of services, including:
- annual testing, periodical discharge testing, sales of new fire extinguishers and stock management
- ensuring that the fire extinguishers provided are appropriate for the risk
- advising on the most appropriate positioning of your fire equipment
- relocating and fitting any equipment that has been moved
- advising on the most appropriate fire equipment when new machinery or processes are introduced or the risk level changes
- highlighting any signs of damage and advise on appropriate solutions
- providing advice and guidance relating to BS 5306, part 8.
Fire safety training is a type of Health and Safety area that is applicable to everyone in the workplace irrespective of the industry sector. Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, it is a legal requirement that every member of staff receives some form of workplace fire safety training.
Employers are equally accountable and liable for site safety including visitors, customers, staff and anyone who is lawfully allowed to be on your premises.
Take a look at our fire safety training courses which include latest offers and our fire and safety training booklet.