- This form will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Please allow yourself enough time to complete this form in one session as there is not an option to save and come back to it later.
- The questions marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and require an answer. You do not have to answer all of the other questions, but it would help us if you do.
- You must complete a separate appeals form for each school.
- You can attach supporting evidence to this form by uploading it from the device you are using (such as computer, tablet).
Your data privacy
This explains why we ask for your data, what we do with it and how long we will keep it. It also explains how you can find out what data we hold about you and how you can ask us to delete it.
Select your title.
Please complete a separate form for each appeal.
Enter the reasons for wanting the preferred school.
An appeal has to be made in writing setting out the grounds on which it is made. This is set out in the School
Admission Appeals Code, 1 February 2012. An appeal form received without any grounds of appeal will not
be registered and will be returned to you to be completed.
Submitting your form
Click the submit button only once.
Please be patient as it will take a few moments to process your form and redirect you to our confirmation page.