The Balcony Room
The Balcony Room
About ceremonies in The Balcony Room in Crawley.
About the room
The Balcony Room is on the first floor of the West Sussex Register Office, accessible by a lift or stairs.
Ceremonies can take place inside the room or on the open balcony.
The attractive balcony, planted with varied shades of foliage, makes a beautiful backdrop for your photographs. There is also a landscape garden in front of the building. You may also wish to take advantage of the memorial gardens just across the road from the register office for further photograph opportunities.
(Room capacity is the maximum number of guests in the room attending your ceremony, which includes adults, babies and children.)
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Room viewings are by appointment only and can be arranged by completing our general enquiry form.
- There is one reserved parking space.
- Guests can park in nearby public car parks.
- We offer a reduced package on a Thursday morning for more intimate ceremonies.
- You can video your ceremony.
- Photographs can be taken inside and outside.
- Confetti is not permitted.
- Wi-Fi is available (reliability cannot be guaranteed).
- Thursday am (reduced package) - £205
- Thursday pm - £270
- Friday - £339
- Saturday - £371
- Bank holiday - £475
- Registrar attendance
- Standard venue hire.
Fees are payable:
- in full at the time of booking
- by credit or debit card when booking.
If you have to cancel your ceremony, your fee will be refunded, minus a £100 administration fee.
You can postpone a ceremony without charge.
Book this venue
If you would like to book this venue or make an enquiry, complete our online form.
Find this venue
Sat nav postcode: RH10 1SS
The site is found on the corner of Southgate Avenue and Haslett Avenue East. The sat nav postcode will display Haslett Avenue, which leads to the mini roundabout at the entrance to the site.
We are in the same building as Crawley Library, with our own entrance.