Drug and alcohol support

Find help and support if you are affected by substance misuse.

Problematic use of alcohol and drugs can range from occasional drug taking, regular heavy drinking or binge drinking, through to dependency and addiction.

Whether you are a family member or friend or the person with the problem you can find out about getting support on our Connect to Support website:

Learn what support is available

(West Sussex Connect to Support)

Last updated:
23 November 2023
Share this
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.