Report other road or pavement issues

If you cannot find the reporting tool you need, report your issue here.

National Highways are responsible for maintenance of the A27, A23 and M23. Raise any issues with these roads with the National Highways help centre.

Please check our Roads and travel pages, as you may find your enquiry is already covered, for example:

West Sussex County Council (WSCC) has a statutory duty under the Highways Act 1980 to maintain the highway network, ensuring that the highways are safe and the public can use them without obstruction.

Our Highway inspection manual includes information on carriageway hierarchy, investigatory levels, inspection frequencies and repair times.

To report a specific road issue, refer to the relevant page in our Make an enquiry or report a problem with a road or pavement section. This will direct you to the correct form to complete for speed and efficiency of processing. For other queries, complete the general enquiry form below:

Select your title.
Enter your title if it is not listed above.
Enter your first name.
Enter your last name.
Enter a daytime phone number that we can ring you on. This can be a mobile or land line number.
We will contact you using the email address you provide here.
Re-enter your email address to help make sure we send our reply to the right place.
Tell us why you are getting in touch. Give as much detail as you can, including a description of the exact location your enquiry relates to (road name, town, near property or landmark). (Max. 2000 characters).
Upload any supporting documents that will help with your enquiry.
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.

Share this