Please check our Roads and travel pages, as you may find your enquiry is already covered, for example:
- how to apply for a dropped kerb
- how to report a pothole
- how to request a disabled parking bay
- how to request an access protection line
- how to request double yellow lines via a Traffic Regulation Order
- when we cut roadside grass.
Enquiries relating to the A27, A23 or M23 should be directed to National Highways.
To report a problem on a road or pavement, such as flooding, overgrown vegetation or damaged pavements, use our Love West Sussex online form.