Make an enquiry about a road or pavement

Request information about a road or pavement online.

Please check our Roads and travel pages, as you may find your enquiry is already covered, for example:

Enquiries relating to the A27, A23 or M23 should be directed to National Highways.

To report a problem on a road or pavement, such as flooding, overgrown vegetation or damaged pavements, use our Love West Sussex online form.

Select your title.
Enter your title if it is not listed above.
Enter your first name.
Enter your last name.
Enter a daytime phone number that we can ring you on. This can be a mobile or land line number.
We will contact you using the email address you provide here.
Re-enter your email address to help make sure we send our reply to the right place.
Tell us why you are getting in touch. Give as much detail as you can, including a description of the exact location your enquiry relates to (road name, town, near property or landmark). (Max. 2000 characters).
Upload any supporting documents that will help with your enquiry.
Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know if this page was helpful so we can make improvements. Add a star rating and leave your feedback below to show how useful you found this page.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating...
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.

Share this