Last updated:
18 December 2017

Find a planning application

Search for planning application details and decisions.

Search online for planning applications and decisions (external link)

We deal with planning applications for:

  • waste - for example, landfill sites and waste water treatment works
  • minerals - for example, gravel and sand extraction or mining
  • the County Council's own development (known as Regulation 3) - for example, schools, libraries and fire stations.

You can see paper copies at County Hall, Chichester or at the relevant district or borough council office.

The South Downs National Park Authority deals with all applications within the national park. All other applications are dealt with by the district or borough council. 


Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.