Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people and learn and develop new skills. You could also gain valuable work experience to take forward in other roles and future employment.
Examples of our volunteering roles include:
- providing respite and support for carers and families
- mentoring and supporting young people
- helping to review the condition of the highways
- preserving the countryside and making practical improvements
- supporting safer communities.
To find out more about the ins and outs of volunteering for the County Council, please contact us and read the document below.