How to find us
How to find us
Edes House travel options, location and parking
Situated on West Street in the heart of Chichester, Edes House is easily accessible by both train and bus, just a 10-minute walk from the stations.
Walking directions from Chichester train station
- From the main entrance of the train station, head towards The Foundry Pub, alongside the main road.
- Continue to walk past the pub and offices on your left and traffic lights to the right.
- You will then come to the next set of traffic lights. Cross these and continue your walk straight up South Street until you come to The Cross (stone monument).
- Turn left onto West Street and continue past the cathedral and shops until you get to Edes House on the right-hand side of the road.
Chichester train station has services to London via Gatwick, Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton and Littlehampton, and is approximately 1hr 45mins from London Victoria. For routes and timetables visit the Southern Railway website.
If you prefer not to walk the 10 minutes from the bus station, you can continue on your journey to Chichester Cathedral, where Edes House is just a minute's walk. For routes and timetables visit the Stagecoach website.
Coach drop-off is available outside the front of Edes House along West Street.
Chichester is easily accessible by road via:
- the M27 and A27, linking Hampshire, Sussex and Kent
- the M3, A3, A29, A259 and A24 connecting Portsmouth, Southampton, Mid Sussex and London.
We do not have any on-site parking for guests available Monday to Friday. Our two closest car parks are located in Orchard Street, a small car park that can fill quite quickly, and Avenue de Chartres.
Many of the car parks in Chichester have payment options of cash, contactless and card payment as well as MiPermit.
For details on all local car parks, visit Chichester District Council.
There are sheltered bicycle huts available in the main staff car park.