The organisations listed below offer advice and support to anyone who is in an abusive relationship.
- Galop - An LGBT anti-violence and abuse charity, giving advice and support to people who have experienced biphobia, homophobia, transphobia, sexual violence or domestic abuse.
- Lifecentre - Supports survivors of rape and sexual abuse, irrespective of gender or age.
- Men’s Advice Line - A freephone helpline for male victims of domestic violence and abuse, whether in a heterosexual or same-sex relationship, and frontline workers.
- National Centre for Domestic Violence - Provides a free, fast emergency injunction service to survivors of domestic violence regardless of their financial circumstances, race, gender or sexual orientation.
- Refuge - Offers a range of services to support women and children experiencing domestic violence, including a free, 24-hour helpline.
- Respect - An information and advice line for anyone concerned about their abusive and/or violent behaviour.
- Rights of Women - A voluntary organisation offering women information about their legal rights.
- Samaritans - 24-hour, confidential support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those that could lead to suicide.
- Women’s Aid - Works to end violence against women and children and supports over 500 domestic and sexual violence services across the country.