If you are aged 11-25 living in Worthing and Adur, you can get support from us for a wide range of wellbeing issues. We can help you by providing information, advice and guidance. We can also support you to make effective referrals to many local services.
If you want to talk to someone in confidence, complete the contact sheet below and return to us by email.
Advice and information
How we can help
Find It Out Plus (FOI+) in Worthing is delivered in partnership with YMCA. If you are aged between 11-25 we can support you with:
- mental health and emotional wellbeing
- physical or sexual health
- family and peer relationships
- education and employment
- housing and homelessness
- criminal or sexual exploitation
- substance misuse.
This might be through:
- Information, advice or guidance
- Referral for assessment or support from one of our partner services, such as Youth Emotional Support, YMCA Dialogue, West Sussex MIND and others
- Bitesize Support - up to 4 fortnightly sessions with a youth worker, offering you direct assistance or support as you move on to receiving help from another service.