If you are aged 13-25 you can drop in to a FindItOut centre to get advice and information. If you want to talk to someone in confidence you just need to make an appointment.
If you are using the centre for a YES assessment, you can be at a lower age of 11 or 12.
If you have an issue that we can’t help you with, we will always do our best to put you in touch with somebody who can.
As well as advice and information there is free internet access.
Advice and information
How we can help
Find It Out Plus in Adur is delivered in partnership with YMCA. If you are aged between 11-25 we can support you with:
- mental, physical or sexual health
- family and peer relationships
- education and employment
- housing and homelessness
- criminal or sexual exploitation
- substance misuse.
This might be through:
- providing you with information, advice or guidance
- assessment and referral to a partner service, such as Youth Emotional Support, YMCA Dialogue, West Sussex MIND and others
- Bitesize Support - a fortnightly phone or video session, or weekly online check-in, supporting your emotional wellbeing throughout lockdown.
If you are aged between 16-25 and need help looking for a job or apprenticeship, or finding suitable education or training, complete our online form.
We provide advice on sexual health, including:
- C-Card Scheme (free condoms)
- pregnancy and chlamydia testing
- unplanned pregnancy and contraception
- information and referral to sexual health services, such as emergency contraception or screening for sexually transmitted infections
- access to sexual health outreach nurses for extra support.
If you would like to talk to someone about issues that are affecting you, book an assessment appointment for the YMCA Dialogue Service, a counselling service for young people.