Thinking about which career path to take is daunting - there are so many options it can be difficult to know where to start. Think about what you are good at and what interests you, then look at the types of careers that match your interests.
You can use the career planning tools on the National Careers Service website to:
- browse 800 job profiles with information on average salaries and career prospects
- use the skills health check to compare the skills you have with the ones you'll need for the jobs you're interested in
- look for information on courses and learning providers
- find out how to get in touch with an adviser
- get advice on how to improve your interview techniques and write an effective CV.