The Sussex Student Card allows you to purchase discounted train season tickets in Sussex. It confirms that you:
- are a student of sixth form age in Year 12 and above
- attend a maintained school with a sixth form, sixth form college or a college of further education
- live in East Sussex, West Sussex or Brighton & Hove.
2 How to get a card
A new application form for the academic year 2018/19 will be available before the end of June. Please check back soon for further details.
3 Getting a season ticket
Once your card has been delivered, you can apply for a rail season ticket under the Sussex Further Education Season Ticket scheme. You must:
- include your Sussex Student Card's unique number as part of your application
- carry your card when using a rail season ticket purchased under the discount scheme.
4 If your card is lost or stolen
You will need to apply for a replacement using the form below if your card is lost or stolen, and provide a recent passport-style photo.Application for replacement Sussex Student Card (PDF, 50KB)