We have the following opportunities across the Adults Commissioning Service:
- Commissioning Lead (Grade 12) £43,516 - £46,549
- Senior Commissioning and Contract Officer (Grade 10) £35,411 - £38,296
- Quality Assurance and Market Support Officer (Grade 9) £32,020 - £34,723
- Commissioning and Contract Officer (Grade 8)
£28,371 - £31,099
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles include:
- analysing data and information to creatively plan services that meet our current and future needs for adult social care services
- build trusted relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the NHS
- design customer and outcome focused services ensuring the voice of our customers is heard throughout
- source and procure services to deliver effective arrangements that represent value for money
- work alongside and support our contracted providers to continuously improve how services are delivered so that people are supported in the most effective way
- work with providers to support them to grow and develop to provide sustainable and good quality services across the county.
For more details on our roles, select the View and apply link below.