Last updated:
26 July 2017

Share this

Fraud Hotline

Report fraud or corruption.

If you think someone is attempting to defraud the County Council, or you have evidence of corruption, please let us know. What you tell us will be treated confidentially and will be investigated thoroughly and fairly.

Benefit Fraud concerns should be reported to the Department for Work & Pensions.

Council Tax and Housing Benefit concerns should be reported to the appropriate district or borough council.

Independent organisations

If you would prefer to tell an independent organisation you can contact either of the following organisations:

  • External Auditor
    Ernst & Young
    Wessex House
    19 Threefield Lane
    SO14 3QB
  • Public concern at work - if you're a worker looking for advice about whistle blowing.

Find out about the County Council's stance on fraud and corruption.


Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.