West Sussex County Council is a substantial landowner and we provide a comprehensive property management service across all sectors. Our portfolio comprises:
- over 300 schools
- 37 libraries
- 25 fire stations
- 4 highways depots
- over 250,000 square feet of office space
- over 900 acres of agricultural land and smallholdings.
With over 950 Establishments and landholdings in excess of 3,000 separate buildings, we have a total asset value of £1.4 billion.
Valuation and Estates Management Team
- property appraisal and sales of surplus assets
- acquisition of property for WSCC service needs
- day-to-day estate management of the property portfolio.
Our strategic estate project management work also involves adding value to properties across the estate.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Land and Property Information
- management of, and reporting on, agreement, acquisition and disposal data using the Atrium asset management database, Oracle Discoverer Plus, WSCC Terrier system and ArcMap
- research, analysis and advice on issues relating to WSCC ownership to assist strategic decision making, legal due diligence and responsible capital works, such as building projects, including the compilation of Legal Aspects reports
- handling enquiries regarding WSCC ownership, from across the Authority, members of the public and other third parties
- production of plans of WSCC ownership using ArcMap
- provision of information relevant to WSCC’s estates functions under the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations.
Email: email@example.com for more information.
Property and Asset Records
- maintaining the Atrium corporate database with building and site activity, contact details, accessibility of reports and information and maintenance and removal of asbestos
- managing historical record drawings and property manuals
- maintaining property data for floor areas, hierarchy, condition and construction
- providing guidance and advice on properties and software
- providing property-related reports to internal and external bodies.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Energy Management Team
- budgets and administration of energy and water supplies to the County Council, schools and academies
- energy billing queries
- making use of ‘smart meter’ data
- energy performance and initiatives
- display energy certificates for schools.
Email: email@example.com for more information.