- nutritious and delicious paid school meals to young people in the county
- access to a free school meals service
- a fantastic Meals on Wheels service, provided in partnership by the award-winning HILS team to help people stay happy, healthy and independent at home for as long as they wish
- support for Fairtrade in West Sussex.
Collectively, our award-winning team has a combined 300 years’ worth of experience in public and private catering sectors. We fully understand the challenges facing the industry at the moment.
We now offer competitively priced, fully accredited and industry-recognised Food Safety and Nutritional training.
We can also arrange:
- practical cookery sessions
- ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions
- bespoke catering courses and informative talks and presentations about current issues, such as nutrition and hydration.
More help for small and start up food businesses can be found on our Guidance for food businesses page.