Adapting your home

Buy equipment or apply for a grant to help you remain independent in your home.

Visit our West Sussex Connect to Support site to shop for equipment:

Find the right equipment for you

(West Sussex Connect to Support)

If you are disabled, you may be eligible for a Disabled Facilities Grant to help you to make changes to your own home. You can find out more onĀ GOV.UK.

We can also provide support to enable you to live at home as independently as possible.

Last updated:
23 January 2018

Share this

Share this

Do you have any feedback about this page?

Help us improve this website

Let us know how we're doing. We're constantly trying to improve this website. Your feedback is very important to us. You can simply add a star rating to indicate how useful you found this page. If you have more specific feedback use the form below.

Rate this page:
Clear star rating
  • West Sussex County Council will only use this email address to respond to any issues raised.