Fastway (operated by Metrobus) is the smart choice of travel around Crawley, Horley and Gatwick.
Travelling along sections of guided busway and dedicated bus lanes, Fastway has been specially designed to speed past congestion hotspots and offers a comfortable, reliable and efficient alternative to travel by car.
Fastway's satellite-based technology also displays up-to-the-minute timetable information to passengers, tracks the location of vehicles to help maintain schedules and gives priority at traffic lights.
Route and timetables
Route 10 connects residents south of Crawley to the town centre, with links to Crawley and Gatwick rail stations, Gatwick Airport, plus the town's main business district and leisure complex.
Route 20 links Langshott and Oakwood School in Horley, Horley rail station, Horley town centre, Gatwick Airport and the eastern part of Crawley by way of Three Bridges Station.
Route 100 provides a direct link between Redhill and Maidenbower by way of East Surrey Hospital, Horley, Gatwick Airport, Manor Royal Industrial Area, Crawley Town Centre and Three Bridges Station.
You can download a route map below:
About Fastway buses
Fastway buses are smart, easily recognisable and have well appointed interiors with comfortable, individual seating and space for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
Other features include:
- dedicated bus lanes and guideways to avoid other traffic
- priority at junctions for buses over other traffic
- improved journey times and reliability
- real-time passenger information on board the buses and at major bus stops
- low-floor access for mobility impaired passengers and parents with toddlers and pushchairs
- environmentally friendly low-noise, low-vibration and low-emission engines
- CCTV cameras for passenger safety and driver awareness.